Saturday, May 31, 2008

LOST but never FOUND

Lost cellphones...

Lost two phone in 2 years that too not ordianary ones, A Nokia 6600 and a Sony Ericsson K608i.
My cellphone usage history has been dreadful, I don't know why keeping a cellphone and mainting it is so difficult for me. Started using My first phone Nokia 6600 when I went to college In Delhi University. At that time Nokia 6600 was a popular set, was not an counted in ordianary ones. I had pleaded my parents so much to get it and what I did?? Bought on 24th december, Lost on 24th January. Could keep it for only a month!!!!

Then suddenly cleared my entrance and begged my parents again for a good hadset. This time with numerous warnings My dad gave me Sony Ericsson set and I used it for a month, came to Mumbai was very careful not to leave it anywhere. The day We gave our last end semester exam of the year, we decided to go for a treat. Another day of my life which screwed me, The exam went bad, I lost the phone on my way to treat and didn't enjoy the treat as well(How could I when I knew my dad is going to RIP me apart this time!!?). Came back and told dad,
and purchased another one in a month. This time A Brand New Dazzling Nokia 1600. [:D] I don't know how long will this one last with me!!!.

Thinking of changing this one...any suggestons??? :P

No comments: